Loading

11.05.2007

Laughs at my Expense

Ok, so this is a recipe-void post just for fun. Laughing is great for your health, so laugh up at my chic geekiness. Or stare perplexed as to why these are funny to anyone else, no matter. Hey, the jokes really on the nerd who "gets" the cartoon, right? That'd be myself and maybe Jon.

This is a major nerd alert when I found this first cartoon looking for a desktop background picture for Jon's login and realized that I knew these formulas (and even found a mistake!). ~Sheepish grin~
Hey, at least it proves that I didn't waste all this time in physics for nothing :)



Other good classic physics nerd cartoons:



and of course,


2 comments:

  1. From one wannabe gluten free geek to a real gluten free geek, THESE WERE FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this post. And needed it very much! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :-)
    All smiles,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment :) Your comments help drive this healthy gluten free community.

As a token of our appreciation, our blog is DoFollow. In addition, as a top commentator, your blog/website will be linked on our frontpage. Thus, your comments here benefit your website, our website, and, ultimately, celiac awareness.

Blessed be,
Cindy