Loading

8.20.2007

It's my Birthday! Celebratin' it fashionably gluten free

Ahh! Where does the time go?? Today is [was] my birthday and to celebrate it I treated myself to a full guilt-free day of hookie in the kitchen whipping up gluten free goodies. Sure, Outback has a gluten free menu so I could have whined to finally have someone else cook for me... but where's the fun in that when I can do a little [lot] of zen-meditation cookin' to Johnny Lee Hooker blues music and make my apartment smell like heaven? Somehow time slips away and it is now 11:17 pm (my favorite two numbers) and almost not my birthday... and almost my Un-birthday! Hoorah, another chance to de-gluten and de-dairyfie life! Oh, and go back to astrophysics!
Happy birthday to me with grass fed ribs, fresh asparagus, and baked ginger pears with chocolate almond milk... mmmm, I should have been born more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment :) Your comments help drive this healthy gluten free community.

As a token of our appreciation, our blog is DoFollow. In addition, as a top commentator, your blog/website will be linked on our frontpage. Thus, your comments here benefit your website, our website, and, ultimately, celiac awareness.

Blessed be,
Cindy